Welcome to Chama Game Lodge.
Chama Game Lodge, is situated in the beautiful South African Lowveld, between Malelane and Komatipoort in Mpumalanga. “Chama” is an Indonesian translation for “Nyala”. We are situated on a beautiful game farm with a variety of bird and game species. You will experience a personal game drive complementary to your accommodation nestled in the bush. We will provide you with an authentic, atmosphere-filled, African adventure.
The game farm of 930 hectares has an abundance of small and large game species and is in close proximity to the Malelane Gate entrance of the world-renowned Kruger National Park and Leopard Creek golf estate. Blyde River Canyon, God’s window and Mozambique are popular tourist attractions in the vicinity. Chama Game Lodge is your ideal nature breakaway destination in the African bush.
At Chama Game Lodge we strive to meet the diverse individual needs of our guests.
Enquire for the following activities.
Guided tours in Kruger National Park
Game drives at Chama Game Lodge or Kruger National Park
Photographic safaris at Chama Game Lodge or Kruger National Park
Trophy hunting safaris
Victoria Falls tours
Day trips from Nelspruit to Mozambique
Elephant back safaris or Hot air ballooning
Chama Game Lodge is a rustic bushveld retreat with 5 air-conditioned chalets.
- Each chalet is individually decorated in a rustic modern style.
- Three chalets have queen sized beds and en-suite bathroom with showers.
- Additionally we have a unique tented chalet with a king sized bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and a bath.
- One chalet has two rooms, each with two single beds and a shared bathroom with a shower.
Chama Game Lodge offers an ideal venue for family getaways, business associate functions and small intimate weddings.
- Communal area The raised tented deck is the heart of the lodge. It includes the bar, dining and lounge area. TV and limited Internet is available here. From the deck you have beautiful views over the dam for unforgettable sunsets.
- Swimming pool The swimming pool provides essential cooling off during hot summer days and nights. It is situated in a beautiful garden and also overlooks the dam. Comfortable deck chairs provide the ideal location for cocktails after an exciting day in the bush.
- Boma The Boma is the ideal place to truly experience an open fire under a starlit sky. Surrounded by ancient bush, it is the ideal setting for relaxing and toasting a special day in South Africa.
- Meals Two meals are included in your daily rate – a scrumptious brunch and dinner. Our meals are always hearty and deliciously different. Special dietary requirements may be catered for on request. The freshest ingredients and unique flavours, blended in a traditional South African way, make memories to cherish forever. A cash bar with a variety of soft drinks and liquor is available.
We thrive ourselves on hospitality and comfort in a rustic modern environment.
The lodge can accommodate a minimum of a couple or 2 singles, and a maximum of 4 couples or 8 singles, per night.
R1 200.00 per night per person sharing for our D,B&B Catered Package, and R750.00 per night per person sharing for the Self Catering Package.
The Catered Package includes a brunch + 3 Course Dinner and a beverage per day.
We have a 50% non-refundable deposit fee to confirm your booking and the outstanding balance is payable prior to arrival. (All prices include VAT)
All payments by EFT and confirmation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org